Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 36: Ode to a Rainy Day

Please, don't be sick of seeing my awesome Jitterbuggin' pants. Because there's still some rainy weather left, and I'm trying to get my favorite wool pieces out a few more times before the sun settles in to stay!

P.S. YES, I know I promised you a post on wardrobe. I picked out most pieces, but sent some out to the dry cleaner, and have been too bloody busy to pick them up. Soon, very soon.

So, here we go. An ode to the colors of a rainy oregon day.






Pants: Jitterbuggin! (Who else?)
Sweater: 1950s Nicholas Ungar, Cashmere
Shoes: Naya "Jasper" - I think I found the last pair on the whole internet! Thanks for the tip, Kristin!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Plymouth has almost the exact same climate to Oregon :( You look fab though!!
    Georgia
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete